Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watching Saved DVR Shows on a Laptop

New Poster

Watching Saved DVR Shows on a Laptop

I was able to do this last year when I traveled, I want to be able to watch my saved DVR shows on my laptop.  Can anyone give me instructions for this?

Problem Solver

Re: Watching Saved DVR Shows on a Laptop

Since you said you were able to do this last year, I would think it's safe to assume you have the X1 system with Cloud DVR.  If so, then go to https://xtv.comcast.net/recordings and you should be able to see your recordings.  You might need to log in if you are using a new laptop.

If you don't have the Cloud DVR feature, then I'm not sure how you watched them last year.

yatesbros wrote:

I was able to do this last year when I traveled, I want to be able to watch my saved DVR shows on my laptop.  Can anyone give me instructions for this?

Service Expert

Re: Watching Saved DVR Shows on a Laptop

yatesbros wrote:

If you don't have cloud enabled, you may want ot look into TV2GO on something other than a laptop...   Kindle, Tablet, Smartphone, etc....   I alwyas load up movies on my Kindle beofree I ake my week long fishing trip in the FL Keys each year!!!!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation