Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watching NFL Games Specifically Seattle Seahawks Online?

Contributor

Watching NFL Games Specifically Seattle Seahawks Online?

Last year I swear I used Xfinity on my laptop to listen/Watch a couple seahawks Games but today I wanted to go out and do some work but follow along and I cannot figure out how I did it last year.

I did Have the Sports Package option last year but since my Triple play monthly fees were almost $200 I decided to drop that and my 2 DVR's so I could afford the Package, I am wondering if due to dropping Sports Package I am now no longer able to follow along online.

I seem to remember there was Like a Graph that showed the ball and yardage broke down by play and I think there was live video too but it was quite different from what is live on TV Especially the commercials I believe there were only like 3 that replayed over and over every break etc.

I just cannot find what I used and this is quite annoying as I still spend a good chunk of money and should have the ability to watch everything I can on my TV on my Laptop.

Any Ideas about the Football game, I doubt I will be able to watch the remainder of today's game but would like to figure this out for the rest of the season games if possible.

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: Watching NFL Games Specifically Seattle Seahawks Online?

I am wondering since the Sports Package had Speed and NFL plus NFL Redzone I believe could that have showed up in my watch Online Options.

Since I do not have the Sports Package I assume any of those channels will no longer show up under the Watch No or Online Section.

This will really suck seriously if I am paying this outrageous fee and cannot even watch a Simple NFL Game on my Laptop.

Maybe it is time to really re-evaluate the Other Options for TV along with the amount of money I pay against what actual Benefits I am receiving.

I do know the Price is more then double what I was paying when I first signed up for the Triple Play Package and I do not have Double the channels, Internet Speed, or Items to justify the percentage the rate has increased.

Official Employee

spudler wrote:

I am wondering since the Sports Package had Speed and NFL plus NFL Redzone I believe could that have showed up in my watch Online Options.

Since I do not have the Sports Package I assume any of those channels will no longer show up under the Watch No or Online Section.

This will really suck seriously if I am paying this outrageous fee and cannot even watch a Simple NFL Game on my Laptop.

Maybe it is time to really re-evaluate the Other Options for TV along with the amount of money I pay against what actual Benefits I am receiving.

I do know the Price is more then double what I was paying when I first signed up for the Triple Play Package and I do not have Double the channels, Internet Speed, or Items to justify the percentage the rate has increased.

You can follow the games from our Xfinity Sports Page but you cannot watch live NFL games unless it is through our ESPN feed on Xfinity.com/tv.

Through our ESPN feed, you can watch Monday Night Football.

Sorry,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I'm sorry, but this is not why we pay the extra fee for the "red" package. You are simply punishing people who "only" pay Comcast for Internet and don't wish to pay for channels we'll never watch on your cable TV bundles.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation