Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watching DVR recordings on my computer

New Poster

Watching DVR recordings on my computer

Last week I was able to watch my DVR recordings on my laptop. I went to watch some shows tonight and to my surprise I could not find a way to watch it. I have the ability to watch Live tv, but I can not for the life of me figure why I can no longer watch my DVR recordings.

New Poster

Re: Watching DVR recordings on my computer

I am having the same issue. so frustrating!

New Poster

Re: Watching DVR recordings on my computer

Mine stopped just today I think...  By the way; I think watching/streaming to your computer counts toward the 300GB monthly allowance...   We are at 450 GB this month so an extra $30 charge $10 per 10GB coming...     My kids watch Netflix and Xfinity and Facetime alot so that eats up the 300GB fast...        on the flip side I went from 3mbs ATT dsl (no uverse even offered in my neighborhood) to 105mbs Xfinity triple play and LOVING the speed and service and quality has just got so much better lately.  The first week the tv video quality was okay but after about a week it just kept improving...

I think I have it right when in my opionion plan on paying an extra $30 a month if you are going to stream a ton I guess...  

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation