Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

WatchESPN via Chrome not working

New Poster

WatchESPN via Chrome not working

Cannot use WATCHESPN mobile or browswer services. Message says that I need to upgrade my account. This isn't the case.

I'm watching the Euro 2016 @ work via TVGO. This is servicable but I like using ESPN's inteface better for more viewing options.

I have the digital preferred package + sports package so that I can watch all the soccer. I also pay for foxsoccer2go. Now the biggest tournament until World Cup 2018 is on and I can't access watchespn.

I have cleared cache and cookies going back a month. I will not nuke all of them because this has ALWAYS worked in the past.

This will probably be blamed on my browser but I've tried Microsoft Edge (which I HAVE NEVER used out of principle) and it shows the same message as chrome.

Comcast, help a brother out. I was a cord-cutter, and came back. Can't hate a monopoly for excersising its power, ya know?

New Poster

Re: WatchESPN via Chrome not working

Any resolution? Watch ESPN is NOT working in Chrome, but works seamlessly in Firefox.. I've cleared cookies and unchecked blocking third party cookie blockers in Chrome. I WILL NOT unistall Chrome and reinstall it for the sake of an app that is acting incompatible with an Internet browser. Any resolution, please???

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation