Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

WatchESPN activated on AppleTV and iPad, Unable to Play Video

New Poster

WatchESPN activated on AppleTV and iPad, Unable to Play Video

The WatchESPN mobile app and computer app is not working for me at all. It activates the devices just fine, but won't load live feeds from the ESPN and ESPN2 because it says I am not subscribed (this is wrong, I am a subscriber to both channels through Comcast). Hoping for a response from ComcastJoe. I have Comcast Xfinity tv and high speed Internet, but I do not have my cable box hooked up (I don't see why this would make a difference on something that is authenticated via Internet, but it is need to know information.)
New Poster

Re: WatchESPN activated on AppleTV and iPad, Unable to Play Video

I'm having the same problem.  Why isn't it possible to watch ESPN using the WatchESPN application?  The ESPN 3 feeds work perfectly but when I attempt to view ESPN or ESPN 2 using the application (both in my Internet browser on my computer as well as on my Apple TV) it says I'm not subscribed to these channels when in fact I do subscribe to them.  It's getting frustrating.

New Poster

I have the same problem. I wish someone at xfinity would give us a straight answer. I am watching espn right now on tv but the Watch ESPN app takes me to Xfinity which says i need a subscription. Cmon What is the solution?
New Poster

Is there any update as to why this is happening?
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation