Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

WatchESPN Error Loading Event

New Poster

WatchESPN Error Loading Event

Hi.  I tried watching an event via WatchESPN (ESPN3).  Everything works via the Android app, but from both of my computers, I receive the error message:

"There was an error loading the event"

I have the latest version of the Flash plugin.  I have tried several different events, and as I mentioned from two different computers (one over WiFi, and another connected directly to the router).  

The error message isn't descriptive enough to troubleshoot, so any ideas?  Thank you in advance for any help you're able to offer.

-Peter

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: WatchESPN Error Loading Event

Haugs wrote:

Hi.  I tried watching an event via WatchESPN (ESPN3).  Everything works via the Android app, but from both of my computers, I receive the error message:

"There was an error loading the event"

I have the latest version of the Flash plugin.  I have tried several different events, and as I mentioned from two different computers (one over WiFi, and another connected directly to the router).  

The error message isn't descriptive enough to troubleshoot, so any ideas?  Thank you in advance for any help you're able to offer.

-Peter

If it is a log-in issue, we can help you but you must contact ESPN for video playback issues. Please see WatchESPNs FAQ page or call 1-888-549-ESPN for further assistance.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: WatchESPN Error Loading Event

Hello. I posted this elsewhere, but later located this discussion, so I'm trying again here:

For several days, I have been trying to watch programs on a new Windows PC using the WatchESPN.com site. I've tried IE 11.0, Firefox 33.02. and Chrome 38.0 and have Flash 13.0 installed on the machine. Every time, a new window opens and shows Error #2032. Does anyone have an idea of what this problem is and how to remedy it? Thanks very much.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation