Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watch Top Videos Not Working

New Poster

Watch Top Videos Not Working

From "Watch Top Videos" on home page takes me to "Today in Video" (black background screen).  Videos keep scrolling to the left and will not stop so I can watch news clips.

Regular Contributor

Re: Watch Top Videos Not Working

I read your post on this Note: I am a user like you . I'm not with COMCAST so.. I did what I believe you tried to do I get to the TODAY IN VIDEOS SCREEN It has Browse categories New is one of them under News has selections LATEST NEWS VIDEOS looks like it's working.. are you not getting that?
Regular Contributor

Current 1st video in the NEWS category is: Dramatic Video Shows Ex-NFL Player Moments After 9-Mile Swim It's playing for me
New Poster

I get the videos okay but whenever I click on any of them in "Top Videos" I don't get any sound. Sound works in all other news feeds, etc. Just when the "Top Videos" with the black screen comes up does it not work. This has been going on since the new Top Video feed started. Used to have no problem.

New Poster

I don't get any video or audio.  The black background screen shows up, with thumbnails of all the available videos, including the one I clicked on from the home page, which says it is "Now Playing"  But where? Not on my screen.  I have Windows 7 pro and with Silverlight and Flash 16 installed.  Oddly enough, TV shows from "TV to GO" show up just fine one my computer.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation