Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watch NFL network/Redzone App

New Poster

Watch NFL network/Redzone App

Hi I just downloaded the "Watch NFL Network" App off the Google play store and I went to choose provider to be able to sign in and Comcast/Xfinity is not listed. I pay for a subscription from Comcast so why are you not listed as a provider? Could someone please look into this cause it would be great to watch redzone on my tablet! Thank You!

New Poster

Re: Watch NFL network/Redzone App

New Poster

Ok so I've sent an email to comcast via (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com) asking to address this I suggest anyone else who would like to be able to watch NFL Redzone online and on your devices to do the same we pay for the subscription so we should be able to use the app so send an email to (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com) to try an get comcast listed as a service provider in the NFL Network App!  Thank You!

Official Employee

The companies listed have exclusive mobile rights to watch NFL redzone

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

HOWEVER, if I am recalling correctly it says that if you are currently receiving Red Zone and NFL Network you should be able to receive this app. We have both currently so why should we not be eligible?

Official Employee

Where did you see it?

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Has anyone figured out a work around? Yes Comcast why wouldn't you be listed if we pay for this service? Very disappointed..
Official Employee

There is no work around the companies you see listed probably have exclusive contracts

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I find it ridiculous that Comcast isn't in there. Verizon is and Comcast partners with Verizon as well. BS, I don't pay $280 a month for this!!
New Poster

The NFL network app clearly states that if we contact our network provider the service can be added. There is no exclusive contract. Every other major and small cable company is involved. If you try to download the app you will see the message for yourself. Click on the button that says "don't see your network provider". Comcast is really doing a disservice to its customers.
New Poster

Any response from comcast ? I really want to watch nfl redzone on my mobile

Pl help
New Poster

If I can't watch NFL network app in leaving this crappy company. How is comcast not a part of this app
New Poster

How is this possible? I noticed Comcast hasn't commented since last year, is that a joke? What use is this app on Windows phones/tablets if you can't watch an out of market game?

Does Comcast have any update since Sept 2013?

New Poster

Andrew,

Does Comcast have any comments regarding the Windows App and Comcast coming to an agreement? It has been a year since the issue has been commented on. Is there any update/status?

New Poster

Comcast still has not addressed this.  Just another reason I am cutting the cable bill.

New Poster

It's not exclusivity... I have an Xbox and they have so many cool things I can do with this app... Just tell me why I can't login with my comcast account. Seriously I can't wait till Google gets here.
New Poster

Very disappointed Comcast will not reply to this issue

We as customers deserve a reply as to why this is not offered

New Poster

Wow...Comcast this is terrible

New Poster

It is unbelievable that they will not comment. I am in week 4 of this season and still nothing after calling and chatting every week with customer service. I am on with them now and they have no idea how to respond. My guess is that they do not have access to RedZone and are in negotiations for the service this year but have ye tto secure it. They just do not want to tell anyone. This is why they are not listed on the mobile apps and this is why the picture looks like you are getting a scrambled station.

New Poster

I challange Comcast to prove they have access to this service.