Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watch ABC app can't verify with Comcast.

Regular Visitor

Watch ABC app can't verify with Comcast.

Comcast Joe - - - - - -When attempting to watch the WatchABC app, I get the message that ABC is not part of my subscription.  I have already used the Comcast chat and the rep had me reset my cable box and wait for it to recycle.  It didn't help.  I contacted ABC about it.  They had me delete the app, check the settings on my phone, restart my phone and reinstall the app.  They referred me back to Comcast to reset my account, username and password.  Can you do that for me?

Contributor

Re: Watch ABC app can't verify with Comcast.

It's not your username/password.