New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Walking Dead not on-line day after

ANSWERED
Contributor

Walking Dead not on-line day after

This is just one instance where a show is supposed to be on-line the day after and it isn't. Right now The Walking Dead's latest episode - Season 3, episode 4 - is not yet on-line.

I'm really irritated when this happens. Not just with this show but others. Sometimes they are on-line the next morning and sometimes not. 

What's the issue here? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Walking Dead not on-line day after

Katherine1964 wrote:

This is just one instance where a show is supposed to be on-line the day after and it isn't. Right now The Walking Dead's latest episode - Season 3, episode 4 - is not yet on-line.

I'm really irritated when this happens. Not just with this show but others. Sometimes they are on-line the next morning and sometimes not. 

What's the issue here? 

This is now appearing online.

Talking Dead should be appearing shortly.

Sorry for the delay,

Joe

View answer in context
Official Employee

Katherine1964 wrote:

What's the issue here? 

Sorry for the delay,

Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

ComcastJoe wrote:

Katherine1964 wrote:

What's the issue here? 

Sorry for the delay,

Joe

Soo Joe, I asked this same question just a little futher down under "Missing Shows"  only difference was that it was about a different show. I posted about this, this past Thursday. And I still have not gotten any response. Whats the deal with that???!? If anything you or someone could have said this ^. BTW, still waiting for that episode that aired on Wednesday.

Contributor

Thank you!

Contributor

Walking Dead, Newsroom not on-line day after

It is Monday morning at 7 a.m. None of the Sunday night shows I want to watch have the new episodes on-line. I used to be able to access shows at 4 or 5 a.m. Monday morning. 

Why has this changed? What is different now? 

I'm getting really irritated by this new development in your services. 

Frequent Visitor

Well Katherine1964 it seems Comcast is showing false advertiment again.  All over my TV Comcast is advertiing The Walking Dead available the day after it airs.  They claim you don't have to miss a minute.  B.S. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation