Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Video playback for premium networks not working

New Poster

Video playback for premium networks not working

Included in my package, I receive Showtime, HBO, Stars, Streampix, Movieplex, Encore.  When I look at my profile on the website, my screen says these are available to me.  When I go to watch a show on one of these, I get sent to a screen that says "Showtime Subscription Required", with a 'Buy this subscription now' link.  When I select this link, I get the "Good News" message indicating that I already have Showtime as part of my Xfinity subscription.  Below is a link that says "Start Watching".  When I click on that link, instead of starting the video, I get sent back to the Showtime main page.  When I get to this point, I try to get back to my show and try it again, but it keeps going back to this cycle.  I have had the same problem with every network I've tried.  I have tried using safari and google chrome, so using a different server hasn't worked.  I have tried emptying my caches and deleting my cookies.  I am using the correct email and username, while logged in as well. I would appreciate whatever assistance you could give me on this.  

Also, whenever I try to watch an online on demand show from basic cable, I am told that I am not upgraded to watch these, even though I can watch them from my TV.  To my knowledge, I should be able to watch the same networks online that I can watch from my TV.  

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation