Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Vanished: November episodes from most ABC shows

Regular Visitor

Vanished: November episodes from most ABC shows

All the shows on my Watchlist that are from ABC suddenly have no November episodes listed any more.  (Castle, Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Marvel's Agents of Shield).  It doesn't matter if I look at the mouseover on my Watchlist, look at the "Just Aired" list or try to google for "xfinitytv, [show name]," I just don't get any November episodes to show.

I know they're there, because last night I watched this Sunday's Once Upon a Time (Nov 10 episode "Dark Hollow" which, incidentally, had listed itself under "All Full Length Videos" and not the current season***) and started Agents of Sheild.  Just in the last hour, I finished watching Agents of Shield (Nov 12 episode "The Hub") in the window I had open from last night.  It had to reconnect to stream the file from somewhere; it worked fine. 

But when I went back to my shows, those episodes are missing as well as any other episode that aired in November from all four of those shows.  All my non-ABC shows are fine. 

(Looking at a list of shows by network, it looks like Last Man Standing and The Neighbors stop at 11/01, which is the farthest for any scripted show.  Jimmy Kimmel and The View are the only other shows for the whole network with episodes from this week.)

***Edit to add: Actually, I just found Dark Hollow still there in the generic, non-season listing.  This is not true for other missing episodes (such as Ariel, which came before Dark Hollow), or for other shows.  Maybe its mis-filing and lack of date saved it from this mystery purge?

***Edit 10:48 PST, see that Agents of Shield and Castle have re-added the most recent episode each.  Going to watch Castle now, thanks! 

Regular Visitor

Re: Vanished: November episodes from most ABC shows

Wait, make that ABC *and* CBS shows.  These also all cut off with 11/01 being the current most recent.  (I just went to watch the Nov 7 episode of Elementary, "the Marchioness," and found that while it was there yesterday, it is now gone, too.)

Official Employee

We were having some issues last night but all missing content should now be appearing on the site.

Let me know if you are still seeing this issue.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Some shows are still missing "intermediate" episodes, which is to say episodes 5 and 7 are there but episode 6 is missing.  Still missing, for instance:

Nov 4, Castle episode 7,"Like Father, Like Daughter"

Nov 3, Once Upon a Time episode 6, "Ariel"

Nov 5, Agents of Shield episode 6,"F.Z.Z.T."

Nov 7, Elementary episode 7, "The Marchioness"

All of these have the episodes before and after.  So, newest stuff is popping back up okay.  (Further searching shows that some other series may also have this.)

Editting to remove a paragraph here, because a secondary issue I'd mentioned ...is magically not happening tonight and no longer needs to be mentioned!

Thanks for looking into this.  Now I'm going to go watch the re-added Once Upon a Time in Wonderland episodes that I was behind on, = D

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation