Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Useless apps and useless moderators and useless forums

New Poster

Useless apps and useless moderators and useless forums

The xfinity tv player app doesn't work for half the people that use and they are doing nothing about it. No updates to fix something a problem they have been complaining about for more then a year.... I mean come on people. Not one moderator or employee with reply to any questions asked about this topic that is useful. They only say stuff like "What video were you trying to watch" and "Are you using the tv player app?" When clearly stated in the post what they were trying to watch and that it was the tv player. Or even other people saying to uninstall and reinstall when the person states they did this ten times already. This topic has been posted about numerous times and not one helpful answer has been even attempted. These forums are useless and this app needs to be fixed like yesterday. Just one more example of how comcast only cares about getting new customers and don't give a cr*p about the ones already paying the hundreds of dollars. At least show a little effort people.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Useless apps and useless moderators and useless forums

What exactly happens in your app when you try to play a video?  Is this the ios version or android version.   I have both apps on my ipads and phones and have no issue.  The apps also dont work on jailbroke hardware.  The only reason I stay with comcast is for the apps. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation