Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Update...

New Poster

Update...

I find it ridicilious that not only can this company not inform their customers when they will be doing "updates" on services that we pay for but they can't even manage to inform their employees!  After being kicked off of the Xfinity TV Online I called customer services to find out how long the update will take and the customer service rep didn't even have any information on the update.  Probably going to switch to a different company!  SO SICK OF THIS!

Tags (1)
New Poster

no notice shutdown, for an upgrade?

You shut down web video for an upgrade, but didn't bother to tell your customers? I got shut down in the middle of a program. Your reputation is so bad you'd think you'd at a minimum warn viewers WHEN you're going to do an upgrade, and schedule it in the middle of the night. Hint, 11:30 PM central is NOT the middle of the night. I don't even know if I can expect service to resume before tomorrow. I guess I'll watch Amazon Prime.

Frequent Visitor

Re: no notice shutdown, for an upgrade?

Only 9:30 here. Say's Wizards are working and to go to Facepage?

New Poster

no notice shutdown, for upgrade?

Your upgrade  changed my browser's home page from Xfinity to Inbox. What is with that? On top of that when I try to view some of the news items on the our web page it tells me that I must upgrade my Xfinity Player.

I am not able to find the location to download Xfinity Player for an upgrade.  Like the others have said, where was the notification of the upgrade and what the upgrade may do.

Official Employee

Re: no notice shutdown, for an upgrade?

Hi all,

We were having some issues on our end at that time which has since been resolved.

This was not planned and not an update.

We are sorry for any inconvenience we have caused.

Sorry,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon