online now

discussions

Unable to view live channels on tv.xfinity.com

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

Hi,

I am unable to view live channels on tv.xfinity.com.

getting the following errors.(Error 102100.82: Loading of the specified resource has failed)

2 REPLIES
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 3

I'm having the same trouble error 102100.82 when I try to stream any video content away from home.  This is with a multitude of different computers.  After studing the problem and searching many forums some seem to think it's a DNS issue, if that's the problem Comcast needs to fix their DNS so it ta;ks to everyone else in the world.  I've also tried clearing the various caches on the flash player and giving it as much space as it needs, no joy.  This has been going on for over nine months when my frustration level drops below the choking the life out of anything threshold I put in a call or start a chat. but none of techs (and I use that term extremely loosely.) is interested in the error, all they want to do is troubleshoot hardware.  After seeing the shear number of people with the same problem I can't believe Xfinity/Comcast is doing nothing about the problem.  Personally I pay around $300 per month for a service that never works away from home.  Every single time I start a chat or a call the service person promises a rebate or discount on my bill, never have I seen a single one.  It's all chin boogy.  Netfilx costs $10 per month and it always works.  Amazon Prime is about $10 per month and it always works.  Xfinity/Comast, what's the problem why can't you make it work for $30 time the cost?  

Can we get a Rep on here that knows how to trouble shoot the web page or fix my account so I can watch the content when I'm not at home?

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3

Hi bobofish,

I can help look into the issues with error code 102100.82. I will need to gather more information about your own personal experience.

Please verify the following information:

1. What is the make and model of the device(s) you are using? 
  2. What is the operating system of the device being used?
  3. What carrier do you have?
  4. What version app are you using?
  5. What is the name of the network(s) and show(s) you are having issues with? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon