Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unable to stream anything or watch live TV aay from home

New Poster

Unable to stream anything or watch live TV aay from home

I log onto to xfinity, and see a list of all the shows I recorded.  I'm out of town.  When I choose one to watch, it tries to load, but I get the 3 dots going on and off like it's trying to load.  It did this all night.  I can't watch anything - not live or recorded because it won't load - just the 3 flashing dots.  I have a very strong wi-fi signal - but nothing loads on my pc.  What am I doing wrong?  I thought I set up everything the way they prompted me to.  I contacted customer service - 3 days ago - no reply. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Unable to stream anything or watch live TV aay from home

genielogical wrote:

I log onto to xfinity, and see a list of all the shows I recorded.  I'm out of town.  When I choose one to watch, it tries to load, but I get the 3 dots going on and off like it's trying to load.  It did this all night.  I can't watch anything - not live or recorded because it won't load - just the 3 flashing dots.  I have a very strong wi-fi signal - but nothing loads on my pc.  What am I doing wrong?  I thought I set up everything the way they prompted me to.  I contacted customer service - 3 days ago - no reply. 

Try clearing browser cache & cookies and/or try a different browser

New Poster

Same problem here. I just contacted XFINITY and they walked me through several possible fixes, none of which worked. They finally escalated it to some other section. I’ve been trying to watch my DVR’d OUTLANDER since we are out of town. Can’t download, can’t watch, can’t stream or download from the STARZ TV GO channel either.
New Poster

I am having the same problem.  I can't even see anything under season 2. This has been going on for the last 2-3 wks. now.

New Poster

Still no reply fom Comcast.   Altho they sent me an email congradulating me on posting my problem.  Their idea of customer help/service is tuning them over to other people who have managed to get help on their own.  Comcast is a joke - just waiting til the contract is over and it's bye-bye. 

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation