Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unable to login to hbogo.com. Their sign in just takes me to my Xfinity account page.

New Poster

Unable to login to hbogo.com. Their sign in just takes me to my Xfinity account page.

Whereas before, when I would sign in to hbogo on their website:

1. It would take me to a page to select my service provider.
  2. I would select Xfinity.
  3. It would take me to the Xfinity login page, where I would sign in.
  4. Then it would redirect me back to the hbogo site, but now logged in.

Now when I do the above, it redirects me to an Xfinity page to add HBO to my account, and doesn't log me in. Even if I login to the Xfinity site first, then go to the hbogo site, I am still signed out on the HBO site.
Page where signing in on the hbogo site redirects me:

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 3.30.19 PM.png 

I've tried asking for help in the live chat, and by calling, but no one seems to know what to do about it, so asking here. Seems similar to these issues: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/Can-t-activate-sign-in-to-HBO-Go-anymore/td-p/29... and http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Re-HBO-GO-Activation-Broken/td-p/2935484. For the 2nd one, it was resolved by someone from comcast sending them an "entitlement refresh" to their account. Maybe that's what I need?

I should also add that the HBO channels work fine, it is just hbogo that does not work.

New Poster

Re: Unable to login to hbogo.com. Their sign in just takes me to my Xfinity account page.

I'm having the same problem and using the app doesn't even list Xfinity. I have tried on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and the app on Android and an old Iphone. no luck.

Service Expert

Re: Unable to login to hbogo.com. Their sign in just takes me to my Xfinity account page.

@BrownHouse wrote:

I'm having the same problem and using the app doesn't even list Xfinity. I have tried on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and the app on Android and an old Iphone. no luck.

try using your xfinity remote press the A button and run the menu choice "system refresh". then try to login/authenticate to HBOgo again. did it work?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation