Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unable to Schedule "Series" with DVR Manager

New Poster

Unable to Schedule "Series" with DVR Manager

I CANNOT schedule a “series” using the DVR Manager, Xfinity TV App on phone or Ipad. When I select a program and choose “Record Series”, I get a confirmation indicating that the recording has been sent to my DVR. However when I check the DVR (X1), the series is not listed under scheduled programs.  Incidentally, I CAN schedule a single episode just fine.  It goes through the same motions but the program DOES show up under schedule programs within seconds. 

I contacted technical support and they spent an hour going through multiple troubleshooting steps, (shooting new signals to box, resetting box, unplugging box, etc.) but nothing worked.  Finally they told me it is a “Known Issue” and technicians are working on it (which sounded like a blow off to me).  From reading previous posts on this forum, it seems as though multiple people had gotten this exact issue resolved after a lot of frustrating calls to Xfinity.  Can anyone tell me what ultimately solved their issue?

New Poster

Re: Unable to Schedule "Series" with DVR Manager

I'm having the same problem. Been waiting for a customer support rep on chat now for 30 minutes. If you figure out the problem or solution, please share!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation