Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Ultra HD Sampler (no account to play error)

ANSWERED
Problem Solver

Ultra HD Sampler (no account to play error)

I just checked the Ultra HD Sampler app this morning to check to see if the Rio Olympics preview show (3 minutes) would play.

After clicking watch and waiting a minute or two, I got the warning box that I my account was not authorized to play. The same thing happened when I closed app and restarted to get back to the app's menu.

The same thing happened trying to watch one of shows I watched before "Playing House". I have used this app for 4 months without ever seeing this problem.

I know a programer worked on this app yesterday, 7/29/16. Please have them fix the problem.

Accepted Solution

Re: Ultra HD Sampler (no account to play error)

I am pleased to announce that the Comcast tech's did fix the problems with the Ultra HD Sampler app.

You will be required to sign in again to use the app. The Rio Olympics promo. (3 minutes) is a santitized 4k fly-over of Rio. You won't see the poor sections or dirty beach areas that can be seen on You Tube 4k created by others.

Thank you Comcast.

View answer in context
Problem Solver

Signing on to Comcast with my laptop did not remove the warning when using the app on my Samsung UHD TV.

Problem Solver

I am pleased to announce that the Comcast tech's did fix the problems with the Ultra HD Sampler app.

You will be required to sign in again to use the app. The Rio Olympics promo. (3 minutes) is a santitized 4k fly-over of Rio. You won't see the poor sections or dirty beach areas that can be seen on You Tube 4k created by others.

Thank you Comcast.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation