New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Tv go

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Tv go

When I first downloaded xfinity stream and went to "all channels" I got the usual channel line up as I would on cable tv. Now when I go there all I get is the "tv go" channels. How do a get it to go back to the previous way.

Accepted Solution

Re: Tv go

@wrote:

When I first downloaded xfinity stream and went to "all channels" I got the usual channel line up as I would on cable tv. Now when I go there all I get is the "tv go" channels. How do a get it to go back to the previous way.

Verify you are viewing "All Channels" in the menu and don't have the "Available out of Home" filter set.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

View answer in context
Service Expert

wrote:

are you connected to your own home wifi (not the SSID xfinitywifi)?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Bronze Problem Solver

@wrote:

Verify you are viewing "All Channels" in the menu and don't have the "Available out of Home" filter set.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

New Poster

Sorry didn't mean to hit resolve button. I have already done that several times to no resolve. Any other suggestions

New Poster

I am connected to home WiFi through xfinity and not really sure what the other is. Other person's suggestion also did not work

Bronze Problem Solver

@wrote:

I am connected to home WiFi through xfinity and not really sure what the other is. Other person's suggestion also did not work

Go here: https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices

Verify serial number listed for you cable modem matches the one listed on your cable modem. If not call support and notify them.

Bronze Problem Solver

@wrote:

Sorry didn't mean to hit resolve button. I have already done that several times to no resolve. Any other suggestions

Try a wired connection to rule out wifi problems

New Poster

I'm having the same problem. The suggestion given refers to the All Channels menu option. If you go there, you'll see a Filter button. One of the filter options is Only Home channels or something like that. Anyway, I cleared all filters and went back to the Live TV option but I still only see the channels from basic cable, not the full package of channels that I used to be able to see. Not the full lineup I see on TV.

My modem is hooked up fine and my Wi-Fi is working normally. I think it must be a bug on their side.
Tags (1)
Bronze Problem Solver

@wrote:
I'm having the same problem. The suggestion given refers to the All Channels menu option. If you go there, you'll see a Filter button. One of the filter options is Only Home channels or something like that. Anyway, I cleared all filters and went back to the Live TV option but I still only see the channels from basic cable, not the full package of channels that I used to be able to see. Not the full lineup I see on TV.

My modem is hooked up fine and my Wi-Fi is working normally. I think it must be a bug on their side.

Call support and ask them to refresh your account

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation