Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Tv App, IOS, not mirroring X1 list of programs

Frequent Visitor

Tv App, IOS, not mirroring X1 list of programs

Technical support has no idea on how to resolve this.  My Xfinity TV app on my Ipad

is not mirroring what is recorded on the DVR. Some shows, even new ones show up mirrored

on both, yet some record on the Dvr yet do not show up in recordings on the app.

any ideas?

Official Employee

Re: Tv App, IOS, not mirroring X1 list of programs

av8torfl wrote:

Technical support has no idea on how to resolve this.  My Xfinity TV app on my Ipad

is not mirroring what is recorded on the DVR. Some shows, even new ones show up mirrored

on both, yet some record on the Dvr yet do not show up in recordings on the app.

any ideas?

Sorry you're having trouble. Cloud DVR recordings are separate from those on your physical DVR. Cloud DVR holds up to 60 hours while the physical DVR is 500GB (about 100 hours depending on quality). If you recently added Cloud to your account, old recordings may not be there but new ones should start to fill in.

There are situations where Cloud DVR recordings will fail for some reason. The same happens on the physical DVR but they fail over to playback from Cloud and, if that doesn't work, the set-top box will fail over to On Demand if available. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation