Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Tried to watch the listed football game, started with the team listed, then changed to another game.

New Poster

Tried to watch the listed football game, started with the team listed, then changed to another game.

WHY was the Stanford vs WA, State game only on for a while, then changed to Penn st. vs Michigan st.???? It still says Stanford on the channel that is showng the Penn st. game????Why???

Official Employee

Re: Tried to watch the listed football game, started with the team listed, then changed to anothe...

Hi mcswenson1,

I'd like to review the information that was displayed as shown. However, we don't control the programming that is provided, it is all provided to us by each network. Could you provide the date and time you noticed this? If this was due to something that was caused by an error with the TV guide and listings, I can provide that to my support team to try and prevent that from happening in the future. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation