Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

To many commercials

New Poster

To many commercials

I have to say that very shortly Comcast will be out of business. Two reasons. Number 1, to many commercials on your internet content. You are a very large corporation and you have squeezed the last ounce of money from your endeavors and I applaud you for that. However, it appears you are going the exact same direction as AOL. AOL put so many adverstisements up when you logged in it became the most hated online provider. Now the stories have begun of telephone harassment from your support center. Just like AOL. You started out fine. But now any and all content is peppered with tons of commercials. In order to watch news CLIPS online there is a commercial for every thing. I said clips, there is sometimes greater than 50 percent commercials to content. How is it, that in an hour of watching news stories you can put over 30 minutes of commercials? Strange. Second, and this is probably one of the most hated things that you do. You advertise on demand then you do the same thing that you do with the internet. Any new show or highly sought after show is filled with commercials. Now I do understand an advertiser pays for content. But as a customer I pay too. If you want to show all those commercials then the product should be free. Unless you begin to show greater concern for the amount of advertising you are placing on your product you will lose everyone. You really don't understand why Netflix is so poplualr? You need to know. No advertising. You want it to stop? Cut back on advertising. It may already be too late. Are you listening Comcast? How can i turn to ten different stations and they ALL have commercials on at the exact same time? My bill is almost 300 dollars a month and I am contemplating leaving you. You don't have a lot of time to fix this. The writing is on the wall.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation