Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Timing

Frequent Visitor

Timing

On http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings?cmpid=xf_dash_tvl it would be useful if we could see the lineup time range beyond the current 1/3/5 hours. Its dumb to wait to view the entire current schedule and again for the next 5 hours and finally see what's showing at a time when we can watch the shows.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Timing

Could you describe what you're asking for in a bit more detail? It sounds like you're requesting listings that are 15 hours wide.

Frequent Visitor

For example, I wanted to see whats available at 11:00 pm. I had set the Customized Listing in the TV Guide in http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings?cmpid=xf_dash_tvl to shows for 3 hours, the current time then was 7:00 am and I would look at channels details from 7:00 am to 10:30. If I wanted to see whats showing at 11:30 pm, I would have to click on the forward arrow and wait for the update, then I would see the time range from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm, then do it again and I would see the time range from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm, do it again for 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm and to again once again to see whats available between 9:00 pm to 12:30 am. It would be helpful if I could jump directly to the time period I am interested in.

Gold Problem Solver

If Filters are turned on there's a Time dropdown near the bottom of the Filter list. Does that help? If you have Filters hidden you'll need to click Filters first to access this.

Really (and maybe this is your point) the page should be designed so that there is always some way to jump directly to the time a user is interested in. There's an awful lot of unused space above that grid! But this is Comcast we're talking about, so I'm afraid we can't expect too much from them, sadly.

Frequent Visitor

Very interesting. Thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation