Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

This video is rated TV-MA Problem Game of Thrones

New Poster

This video is rated TV-MA Problem Game of Thrones

I watched an episode of Game of Thrones the other night. The next day when i went to watch another episode I got stuck on this 

This video is rated TV-MA.

The following program is intended for mature audiences only.  screen.   It is still persisting. I am using a Dragon browser which is Chromium based.  

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: Not Installed My public IP address: 50.131.144.175 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 18 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.168 Safari/535.19 Comodo_Dragon/18.3.0.0 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10411.0 My flash version: 11.2 R202 Javascript&colon; Enabled Cookies: Enabled I do not understand why I am getting stuck now if I watched it before.    I am looking at inspect element and I see this at one point Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'setVisible'

Silver Problem Solver

Re: This video is rated TV-MA Problem Game of Thrones

from that post I can tell you a few things. 

1.  check your parental controls, it looks like you have them set to not be able to watch that

2.  Your silver light version is not up to date.   Go to microsofts website to update not comcasts. 

3.  you're zip code is not set. If you click the the tv tab top of this page then on the right side you will see your user name and profile, you need to click the drop down box and then enter your zip and choose your local provider.

New Poster

My Account says unrestricted. My service area has already been input. The Microsoft website says my Silverlight is up to date. I am just confused that I watched this show two days ago but the following day and today I am unable to connect. 

Official Employee

Hematite wrote:

My Account says unrestricted. My service area has already been input. The Microsoft website says my Silverlight is up to date. I am just confused that I watched this show two days ago but the following day and today I am unable to connect. 

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Well I tried playing your service in just regular Chrome, It wouldn't play but part of a screenshot was showing that I needed to enable silverlight DRM downloads. Everything seems to be working fine now.  Thank you for your time. 

Frequent Visitor

This is an issue for me as well. I tried it on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox. I've deleted all history and cookies. I've reset all browsers back to default (factory) settings. I've disabled all extensions on all browsers. I've "turned off" my parental controls. I even tried it with parental controls on but allowing all channels. My flash player is up to date. I have all current Windows updates installed. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and Fedora Linux. I even tried using Internet Explorer 32-bit. It just gets stuck on the following;  

This video is rated TV-MA.
The following program is intended for mature audiences only.
Manage Parental Controls

It wont get past this page. I've tried it on multiple videos. This happened while trying to watch The Walking Dead. Please fix this ASAP Comcast!!!!!!! You might lose a few customers Smiley Sad. Right now I'm on Linux and it's happening as well. Here's more information with the computer I'm currently using;

My Device Information
My Zip Code:
Unknown
My Cable Provider:
Unknown
Use Dac:
False
My Conroller ID:
Unknown
My Map ID:
Unknown
My Persona ID:
My myDVR Manager Status:
Not Installed
My Set Top Box Names:
Not Installed
My Watchlist setup:
False
Facebook Watchlist Syncing:
False
Facebook Connect:
False
My public IP address:
(personal)
My operating system:
Linux - Undefined
My web browser:
Chrome 33 - Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux X86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.152 Safari/537.36
My system type:
Desktop Computer Or Other Device
My Silverlight version:
Unknown
My Flash version:
Javascript&colon;
Enabled
Cookies:
Enabled (1678 Bytes).
Time Information
My Clock Time:
Tue Apr 01 2014 16:18:39 GMT-0700 (PDT)