Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Think you are getting better? I beg to differ!

Regular Visitor

Think you are getting better? I beg to differ!

Since you have "updated" your website it takes three times as long to load even though I have faster internet. Half the time, the tv listings do not work and what happened to the favorites? Now I have to scroll through a HUGE amount of channels I don't even have. Today? the tv page won't even load so I cannot watch something I was looking forward to. You may think you are getting better? but your "new and improved" website is not at all faster or better in any way. It does not even allow me to choose what I want to see for news? now I have to have all this other stuff? arghhhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed in you.

Regular Contributor

Re: Think you are getting better? I beg to differ!

The page does not load at all. Now we have to sign in and add device every time we go to the site even if we have just been there a few minutes ago. It takes a long time to load and if we ever do get in we get a freeze frame. I have only been able to watch a little bit here and there where it worked for short periods of time. This has been going on for many weeks. I missed the election, I missed all of the shows I am interested in. I cannot go back and watch them ever again because it is too difficult to chase missing episodes.

I will go back to getting content another way. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation