New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

The new "My XFINITY" web page

Regular Visitor

The new "My XFINITY" web page

Give me back the old system.

This new system is the worse I've ever encountered!

It's sooooo sloooow and doesn't allow any configuring.

Frequent Visitor

Re: The new "My XFINITY" web page

I agree wholeheartedly!  The new TV listings/guide is deficient in so many ways, that it is unusable.

New Poster

My thoughts exactly. The grid is terrible. it may look stylish, but it's utility is pathetic.

New Poster

Forget about comcast and xfinity or what ever they prefer to call it today. 

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/ is very close to the old comcast guide that actually worked and does everything except allow you to change the channel.  It can be customized for your area.

Regular Contributor

2ormorecharact wrote:

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/ is very close to the old comcast guide that actually worked and does everything except allow you to change the channel.  It can be customized for your area.

That's fine if you watch only live TV. I record everything on my DVR to watch later at my convenience. The new guide is so useless for browsing for shows to watch I have actually resorted to using an outside guide (zap2it in my case) and writing down everything I want to record, and going back to the Xfinity site to program my DVR. I am extremely angry at Comcast for forcing me to do that.

Problem Solver

swanda wrote:

2ormorecharact wrote:

That's fine if you watch only live TV. I record everything on my DVR to watch later at my convenience. The new guide is so useless for browsing for shows to watch I have actually resorted to using an outside guide (zap2it in my case) and writing down everything I want to record, and going back to the Xfinity site to program my DVR. I am extremely angry at Comcast for forcing me to do that.

I had to sit in front of my DVR with my laptop using TitanTV so I could set my schedule because even using the set-top box guide is a pain in the rear. No markings in the guide letting you know a show is new, and only about 6 or 7 channels displayed at one time.  All the button clicking (arrow down, arrow over, OK, arrow over, etc, etc) just to set a recording and modify some options was painful. And that was just one show. I had to do that for every show for the whole week. Priceless.

New Poster

The new web page is basically unreadable in black and white and can't seem to figure out how to manage the 

DVR programming now. Now the page is actually useless.

Bronze Problem Solver

jjames1146 wrote:

The new web page is basically unreadable in black and white and can't seem to figure out how to manage the 

DVR programming now. Now the page is actually useless.

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

New Poster

I agree COMPLETELY!  And I have to keep refreshing my inbox every 2 seconds because it freezes & says my inbox is "empty" when it isn't.