Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

The TV app is not listing all the shows that are saved on he DVR? What gives?

New Poster

The TV app is not listing all the shows that are saved on he DVR? What gives?

Only the last 2 out of 30 are showing.

Regular Visitor

Re: The TV app is not listing all the shows that are saved on he DVR? What gives?

Are you on the x1 platform? Using the x1 app and subscribed to the cloud dvr service? One if those will fix your issue
New Poster

Re: The TV app is not listing all the shows that are saved on he DVR? What gives?

I've had this happening for months I can see 25+ shows recorded on my home DVR, but the app will only show me the most recent 12 or so. I tried deleting a few to see if additional shows would "roll up" but that doesn't help. This is a real problem when I want to watch something from a week ago - that is available on my local DVR when I'm at home. I have got no idea why the app is truncating the list.
also, the "used space" doesn't show the same % as the local DVR. It looks like I'm 99% full, when I know I'm not

Official Employee

Donnanielsen wrote:

I've had this happening for months I can see 25+ shows recorded on my home DVR, but the app will only show me the most recent 12 or so. I tried deleting a few to see if additional shows would "roll up" but that doesn't help. This is a real problem when I want to watch something from a week ago - that is available on my local DVR when I'm at home. I have got no idea why the app is truncating the list.
also, the "used space" doesn't show the same % as the local DVR. It looks like I'm 99% full, when I know I'm not

The Cloud DVR stores 60 hours of programming while the physical DVR holds 500GB which is about 100 hours+.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Service Expert

1+ Year old Topic now Closed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon