members

online now

discussions

The Orville Episode 7 not showing.

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

The Orville Episode 7 not showing.

The Orville on Fox network episode number 7 was supposed to be available a week ago. (Seinfeld voice) What's the deal?

Accepted Solution

Re: The Orville Episode 7 not showing.

Hello all, only the network has the ability to post their content on demand. Normally the networks add the newest episodes to any show 24-48 hours after the original air date. If you see content like this missing after 48 hours the best thing to do is go online to their site and request that the show be added to your on demand menu or like (tomharrison) stated you can watch it there.

View answer in context
Problem Solver

j3wpb wrote:

The Orville on Fox network episode number 7 was supposed to be available a week ago. (Seinfeld voice) What's the deal?

I've got ep 7 on the website. I'm in boston area

Contributor

Interesting. Now that it's available today (11/2) the commericals freeze so badly that the show is unwatchable. Did anyone think that the wrong show was playing while watching the opening? I almost gave up on it. With the ad problem maybe I should have.

Problem Solver

I watched episode 7 yesterday on linear cable ON DEMAND. Then watched episode 8 on Fox network last night.

New Poster

I have learned recently (by accident) that if I just go to the show's website (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX), I can find the current episodes for any show much quicker than xFinity.  And the station websites also have lots of other nuggets like blooper clips or cast interviews that I don't see on xFinity.  Also, the station will have each episode for this season available while xFinity might only offer episode 1, 2, 3, and 7 of The Orville. 

j3wpb wrote:

If you wanted to watch for the first time you would have gaps in the storyline.  So now, I just go to the stations and skip xFinity altogether.  

Official Employee

Hello all, only the network has the ability to post their content on demand. Normally the networks add the newest episodes to any show 24-48 hours after the original air date. If you see content like this missing after 48 hours the best thing to do is go online to their site and request that the show be added to your on demand menu or like (tomharrison) stated you can watch it there.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon