Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

The Good Wife on Streampix

New Poster

The Good Wife on Streampix

I've been catching up on The Good Wife on Streampix and now can't seen the whole of season 5. Why are you not carrying all of season 5. I can't just jump in the middle of season 5. When will this be changed. It seems rather pointless to allow you to catch up and then when you get to the current there are only a few episodes available.

New Poster

Re: The Good Wife on Streampix

Where are the first episodes of this season's 5 of The Good Wife - they need to start with Episode 1 - not start in the middle.  Help!

Regular Contributor

Your best bet is to private message one of the Comcast support people, ComcastJoe, ComcastDaniel, ComcastAndy and bring their attention to this thread.

Just for your reference, I posted about a missing Doctor Who documentary http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Missing-Doctor-Who-Documentary/m-p/2020643/highlight/... and after 90 days and no response I private messaged ComcastDaniel who finally got the problem fixed so be prepared to wait.

- Norm

New Poster

Thank you NormatHome!!! Hope this works.  joyce Smiley Happy

New Poster

Norm - duhhhh, how do I private message ComcastDan or any of the others?  Thanks.  joyce Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

No problem, just click on his name (you'll see it and all other Comcast Employee's in red) which will take you to a page titles "About ComcastDaniel" and if you scroll towards the bottom of the page there will be a link "Send this user a private message" just click on that and I suggest you include a link to this thread since there's more than one person here complaining about the same problem which hopefully will add a little weight to getting it fixed.

For the benefit of everyone else in the forum and anyone who may read this thread, please post back with the results i.e. if your problem was fixed.

You are welcome :-)

- Norm

New Poster

When will the good wife season 5 be avaliable on streampix?

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation