Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

The Americans on FX schedule/queue messed up

Contributor

The Americans on FX schedule/queue messed up

The Americans is a CURRENT show seen in the guide on FX.  However, My Queue shows it as "Not Available".  If I do a search of the TV listings, it shows up with only On Demand clips, no episodes on demand and no episodes "On TV" in the guide.  Please fix.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: The Americans on FX schedule/queue messed up

i just did a search in the tv listings it pulls up the show, then it does show clips available but if you click available on tv it shows all the listings.   give that a try.

Contributor

Re: The Americans on FX schedule/queue messed up

I removed it from my queue and then found it on tv listings and re-added it.  Now it shows up in my queue just fine and links in properly to tv listings, etc.  I guess sometimes there's a change to the underlying "identification code" of the show and unless you delete/re-add, it's messed up when they change it. 

I'm now having a similar problem with "Zero Hour"  series scheduled to start next week (Feb 14)  - I find it in the guide, add it to the queue (and the queue works ok), schedule to record the series using the guide popup, and it never shows up in the DVR series priority list nor do it show up as scheduled.  Seems to be an occasional disconnect between what the guide knows about and what the DVR can schedule.  Interesting...

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation