Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV program guide

New Poster

TV program guide

OK, the jerks at Xfinity have changed something that was not broken and upgraded my TV program guide.  The new guide will not allow me to connect to it with my usual username and password.  What sha ll I do ?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: TV program guide

softailrider1 wrote:

OK, the jerks at Xfinity have changed something that was not broken and upgraded my TV program guide.  The new guide will not allow me to connect to it with my usual username and password.  What sha ll I do ?

How far are you getting? I can tell you that you need flash installed and enabled and your browser set to accept third party cookies. You if you still have problems, you might want to post in the web site forum shown below

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV program guide

I just want to be able to change my tv channel. I am not interested in watching tv from my computer. why did they choose to lose functionality? and i am no longer able to manage my dvr. this is horrible. thanks comcast ;-(

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation