Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV not working….Internet working

New Poster

TV not working….Internet working

Our TV transmission is not working...no TV.  Will I be billed for the down time?

New Poster

Re: TV not working….Internet working

I have been on the phone with Comcast for hours now ... NO help from internet guys or the TV guys!!!!  They have even hung up on me 5 times after explaining my situation.

New Poster

the comcast box/dvr blocks the reception. if you have a converter box, you can view tv and sound. You just can't watch today's recorded shows.  You can watch yesterdays.

It's frustrating since there is no human you can speak with of when this problem will be fixed.  It was originally supposed to be fix by 5 pm on 2/20.  it's still not resolved!

New Poster

HA  .. update-- I have Limited Basic service for TV = handful of channels available + shows from 10yrs ago at my finger tips!!!  Way to go Comcast!!

THEN wonder WHY Netflix is doing soooo much better ?!?!?!?!?!

Regular Visitor

We too in Hiram/Dallas Georgia are w/o TV but have internet and Box is full of winter Olympics.

Have rebooted box 3 times. Hard Reboot (pulled plug fro AC Power conditioner) at 0515 EDT today,

this did not work. Comcast Notes everything OK on there delivery. We couldn't access TV until 0845

EDT and Now everything is loading and we have Guide screen. Hope This Helps. Total outage period

@ 18 Hours.  (--).

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation