Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV listings on Desktop Computer

Frequent Visitor

TV listings on Desktop Computer

Can't get to my xfinity listings on my desktop. I can get to https://tv.xfinity.com/adding-device  but no listings are visible. I have tried the following:

1. Deleted all xfinity/comcast cookies from my browser
2. Cleared my browsers history of anything related to xfinity/comcast
3. Tried different browsers (Chrome, IE 11, Edge, TOR
4. Logged into the the xfinitycomcast site, all devices are connected and working

Nothing seems to work. When I go to xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings# I am asked to login, Then I get taken, as normal, to the https://tv.xfinity.com/adding-device page but no listings are there. Just a blank page.

Any ideas. Thanks

New Poster

Re: TV listings on Desktop Computer

I have the exact same issue with the TV listings. It has not worked properly for at least weeks for me, but has worked fine in the past.

New Poster

Since the last Xfinity Stream update, I can watch Xfinity TV in Microsoft Edge, but not Chrome. In Chrome I get a blank screen hange as you discribe.I called Xfinity last neight and they said it was a problem with Chrome.

Frequent Visitor

Same issue here.

For the past several weeks, I get "500 Stream Not Available" errors on my MAc and PC...or like today, only 5 channels listed for LiveTV.

I contacted tech support and after 2 hours on the phone got absoltutly nowhere.  What a terrible service offering.  Not even "beta" worthy in my opinion.

What's funny is...it does work fine from iOS devices...just not from the computer...Windows or Mac.  I also tried Safari, Chrome, FireFox and Edge....same result.

New Poster

same

New Poster

This was running fine for me this morning on Edge and then suddenly this afternoon it would hang after the Add Device process, landing me on a blank page which only has the Comcast, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube logos.  I took all of the same steps in troubleshooting, and called Comcast twice with no resolution.  I found that IE and Edge would perform this way, but Chrome is working fine.  I hope someone figures this out soon.

New Poster

Same issue here, nothing but an empty page after todays update. Cleared cache, cookies, different browsers. Same issue.

New Poster

Failed in chrome with message that there was a problem with adobe flash.

Went to Adobe and downloaded lastest flash version.

Still failed in Firefox,  however, in chrome, asked me for a name for the device (my PC) and then it worked, ie. see listing and can stream.

Frequent Visitor

Just an update...

After my channel line-up returned briefly overnight, I am now back to seeing only the 5 CMT channels, none of which are included in my TV subscritpion.

See below...and, as you can see...there are no filters enabled.  What a mess.

Untitled.jpg

New Poster

For several days now, each time I log into tv.xfinity.com I get stuck at the "Now connecting to your entertainment experience" or the "adding device" page.

It's loading, and loading but never asks me to add anything.

When I log in as guest I see the program listings, but as soon as I want to watch something online I get asked to login and we're back to the stuck page/loading.

New Poster

I have the same situation with Chrome: black screen with Comcast, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube logos. However, Xfinity Stream works fine in in Edge.

New Poster

So, if I wait about 2 minutes, the page does sometimes load. Then trying to change the screen to another time or day repeats the delay or will not load that screen at all. This makes sense only if Comcast has a legion of blind hamsters typing in the channel listing each time we request it.

New Poster

Yes, I found the same thing that the TV listings on my Desktop computer will not load in CHROME but will load in Internet Explorer.

Frequent Visitor

Same her - it worked a few days ago, now I only get a blank screen after the "Adding Device" message - this is on my laptop running Windows. Chrome, IE, Firefox all the same, i have the latest Flash update. Guess Comcast doesn;know how to fix.

New Poster

This has worked fine for me for the last couple of weeks with Chrome. Something got fixed.