Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV listings not found on web site

New Poster

TV listings not found on web site

Not working for me either!!!!!  I'm no expert in this fiekd and only can hope and pray that it will start working sometime soon.

Contributor

Re: TV listings not found on web site

TV listing "can not be displayed". In other words, it won't load up. This started Tuesday evening, July 21.Two different computers in the home. One using Windows 7, the second one using Windows 8. I.E.10 on both. Both can get the TV listing using Google Chrome.

Thursday AM the Windows 7 computer the TV Listing worked okay. The Windows 8 still nothing. I also tried using xfinitywifi instead.No luck. Any suggestions?

New Poster

I have absolutely on idea why this is not working.... I noticed it stopped working on or about July 21st.  I'll probably have my son take a look.

New Poster

Had the same issue (IE 11, Win8.1).  Found that if I disabled Protected Mode in IE the page will display (Tools, Internet Options, Security Tab, uncheck box at bottom).  However, this may open your browser to security risks - so I am using Chrome as a workaround until the issue is resolved.

New Poster

Here too... Zip Code 21029, the is no TV listing on the website....http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings.  The page will not load and cannot be displayed.

Contributor

New day, new thread, same problem!

The TV Listings page will not load.  I was on the chat site with a Comcast "expert" for about an hour today, and he says it is an Internet Explorer problem, and to uninstall it and reinstall it.  Easier said than done.  IE is not listed on my computer's "uninstall a program" list.

How does one uninstall IE in that case?

I tried to reinstall IE from the Microsoft site, but I just get the message that I already have it, duh.  Then I chatted with a Microsoft "expert," and he wanted $99  to help me.

I too am using Chrome just to pull up the TV Listings page.

Valued Contributor

I did an uninstall and reinstall of IE11 and that resolved the problem for me.