Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV listings error

Contributor

TV listings error

New tv listings has many errors. It  skips  1 thru 14 nd the shows only a handful of channels.

My zip is 37932.

Have cleared my cache ans tried "recommended" listings which also has many errors.

Every time Comcast makes changes it is a complete mess. There is no point to having cable if I can't se what is on.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: TV listings error

If you are referring to the listings page at http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings , make sure you have the correct zip code and channel lineup selected, and that none of the filter buttons (My Channels / Favorites / HD Only / Movies / Sports / Kids) are active. Toggle each one to be sure.

Frequent Visitor

I have NO online listings. They've been down for a week. Refreshing the page as suggested does NOTHING. When I tried to correct iot by re-entering my zip code, the reposnse is "We could not find any service providers for that ZIP Code. Please try a different 5-digit U.S.Postal Code." Guess what? It IS the CORRECT zip code. I even tried others where I know Comcast is available.

So... It's broken, been for at least a week, and there is NOTHING the customer can do to resolve it. It's on COMCAST to FIX IT!!!! 

Please, Comcast, this can't be a highly technical issue to resolve. After all, you provide multi-room DVR technology and simultaneous on demand streaming. How far down the technology food chain is reliable web content compared to those other things?

Frequent Visitor

Just wanted to add to my original post. This is what it says when I select TV Listings:

Sorry, that didn't go as planned.

We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon. Please try back at a later time.

So it appears they are aware of the probem but they just haven't fixed it.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation