New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV guide/listings webpage

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

TV guide/listings webpage

Is there a way to set the TV guide/listings webpage to show more than two hours of programming?

Accepted Solution

Re: TV guide/listings webpage

Hey Comcast!  This situation is unacceptable!

View answer in context
Contributor

No there is no way to display more than 2 hrs. This has been reported for months and comcast just ignores us.

Regular Visitor

Hey Comcast!  This situation is unacceptable!

Regular Contributor

Solved? And the solution is that there is no solution? That's Comcast in a nutshell!

jack247 wrote:

Is there a way to set the TV guide/listings webpage to show more than two hours of programming?

Regular Contributor

The Solved Go to Solution link should go to AT&T/ Uverse

Frequent Visitor

Thanks to another posting I have found that TVguide.com offers most of the features removed by the horrible new Comcast TV listings.  I will be posting this a few times to try to help other sufferers.

New Poster

Perfect. I tried to give you a 'kudo' but Xfinity wouldn't let me so I'm responding instead. 

Problem Solver

SchearPH wrote:

Thanks to another posting I have found that TVguide.com offers most of the features removed by the horrible new Comcast TV listings.  I will be posting this a few times to try to help other sufferers.

Or you could try:     http://www.zap2it.com      .        It works for me..  Smiley Happy

ciao, bj

Frequent Visitor

Any tv guide is way huge better than comcast's new piece of junk. Comcast, more useless everyday!

Problem Solver

wvrocker wrote:

Any tv guide is way huge better than comcast's new piece of junk. Comcast, more useless everyday!

I haven't been able to use or access the NEW WAY TO WATCH TV site..  Think it's a blessing in disguise, for me at least. Smiley Wink

Besides   http://www.zap2it.com   , which I usually recommend, I had forgotten about   http://www.tv.com/listings/    another poster mentioned it and jogged my memory..   I like their News & Community tags.

ciao, bj

New Poster

I agree! I have sent feedback multiple times and they ignore their customers wishes. Also hate the white on black  format on my laptop and deletion of the sidebar so you can access Prime Time and other times easily. It's time they start listening to the customers that pay their salaries.

New Poster

Why am I missing Channel 26 SNY on the web TV Guide for zip code 06070 and we do pay for that channel.

New Poster

if i use tvguide.com or zap2it.com can i still program my dvr from the web site?