Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV favorite list

Regular Visitor

TV favorite list

What happened to the TV listings? This new listings is horrid!!!

Where are the TV favorite list?

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV favorite list

Thanks to another posting I have found that TVguide.com offers most of the features removed by the horrible new Comcast TV listings.  I will be posting this a few times to try to help other sufferers.

Regular Contributor

SchearPH wrote:

Thanks to another posting I have found that TVguide.com offers most of the features removed by the horrible new Comcast TV listings.  I will be posting this a few times to try to help other sufferers.

Another guide that is good is Zap2it. But for those of us who like to record programs to our DVR, we still have to go to the lousy Xfinity guide to do that. Why should we have to use a third party guide when we are paying big bucks to Xfinity?

New Poster

The new Comcast TV listings does not even give the option to set a DVR recording as did the site before the "upgrade.
Service Expert

crisfield10 wrote:
The new Comcast TV listings does not even give the option to set a DVR recording as did the site before the "upgrade.

I now have to use my Xfinity smartphone apps to schedule future recordings.  FWIW, I have the X1 DVR service.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I couldn't agree with you more. I want to ability to choose favorites so I don't have to see the other listings and I am pizzed that they took that ability away.