Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV app error 403 w/ DVR issues

New Poster

TV app error 403 w/ DVR issues

I'm getting error 403 when I try to log into the android TV app. It won't add the device. The other app, TV Go, shows my account has 3 devices added aready and says that's the max. When I called Xfinity, they had no clue about the 3 device max list. TV Go says to use the registered device to delete itself from the list, but one is a phone I don't have any more and there's no place on the Xfinity website to update the list (and the person at the help desk had never heard of it). Here's another kicker, my first DVR got hit when lightning came in on the COMCAST cable. But my son's laptop, which is not on the registered list, can still access the programs that DVR recorded to their cloud, but my current DVR won't save to the cloud and is full. Sure would be nice to talk to a high level tech who knew about all this stuff. The Comcast Tech who put in the new DVR didn't have a clue about the cloud either. 

Problem Solver

Re: TV app error 403 w/ DVR issues

Go to https://device.comcast.net/devices, and sign in with the "Primary account".  Only the "Primary account"  is allowed to remove devices.  Then choose the tab you want to remove the device from, and find the device you want to remove, then click "REMOVE".

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation