Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Remote App

New Poster

TV Remote App

When I click on the On Demand button at the bottom of the app, the list of shows/movies available contains only a few of what is actually out there.  Filters have been cleared.  This happened after a recent update to the app on my Iphone.  Any ideas?

New Poster

Re: TV Remote App

Same exact thing is happening to me.  App shows a total of 10 on demand movies and 2 TV series.  The on-screen guide still shows the full list, but I miss the convenience of being able to search and browse on my phone.  Hope they fix this soon.

New Poster

Same exact problem here too!
Regular Visitor

same issue, i called comcuss and they were of no help.  i rebooted the ipad, re installed the app,  and the same limited channels and movies showed up on the on demand menu selection.  this has been going on for 3 - 4 days now.

I was happy to see others with the same issue.  hopefully they will fix this,  i did request a return phone call from a more capable service rep.    place your bets... 

New Poster

today my list of available movies went from 10 down to 0.  according to my xfinity TV remote app, I have zero movies and zero tv series available to watch on demand.  at least the on screen guide still shows them all, but this is getting ridiculous.

New Poster

Same problem here. Tried reinstalling the app. No luck. No on demand available.
New Poster

Same problem here too. When I use the search function to find shows I know are available on demand I come up with zero results.
New Poster

Same thing here. It appears to be an issue beyond the local box in our homes.
Either the app received a buggy update or their central software has a bug.
Disappointing.