Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Program Guide

Contributor

TV Program Guide

Who changed the program guide?  The new format is practically unreadable (white on black -- a graphic artist's idea of trendy, I guess, but totally impractical).  Plus, where the old version's instructuons were straightforward, the new version makes you hunt for ways to go forward to future times and dates.  Also, there is no filter that I can find that allows me to search HD shows only.  And the last straw is that the guide gives me Philadelphia area channel links and I can't find any way to change it.

Did anybody in Comcast sit down in front of this montrosity and test drive it before foisting it on us customers?  Ditto the new e-mail format with its miniscule pale blue script.  Does Comcast think we all have super vision?

Comcast customer service has been ailing for some time.  Now I think it's dead.

Is Verizon my only choice?

Mike

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: TV Program Guide

msheehan10 wrote:

Who changed the program guide?  The new format is practically unreadable (white on black -- a graphic artist's idea of trendy, I guess, but totally impractical).  Plus, where the old version's instructuons were straightforward, the new version makes you hunt for ways to go forward to future times and dates.  Also, there is no filter that I can find that allows me to search HD shows only.  And the last straw is that the guide gives me Philadelphia area channel links and I can't find any way to change it.

Did anybody in Comcast sit down in front of this montrosity and test drive it before foisting it on us customers?  Ditto the new e-mail format with its miniscule pale blue script.  Does Comcast think we all have super vision?

Comcast customer service has been ailing for some time.  Now I think it's dead.

Is Verizon my only choice?

Mike

They removed most of the features of the old site, but you still can filter for HD only.

See all complaints here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation