New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

TV Listings

The guide to what is on TV is now blank and says: Nothing matched the filters you selected. I haven't changed anything, but it claims: Your timezone is not the same as the listings you're viewing.
Change your computer clock to change the grid. 

I'm not sure how to get it back. Can you help?

Accepted Solution

Re: TV Listings

Hi Bakuzoe,

Go to that blank screen and in the upper left corner, click the FILTER tab, that should change you to HIDE FILTERS and the full lineup.  Also play around with the other buttons, My Channels, Favorites, HD...   

change lineup.PNG 

The Timezone alert is pure garbage..  Has been showing its ugly, annoying, space wasting useless message.  It has been around for a number of years and has the advanced teams mind boggled.  

ciao, bj

View answer in context
Problem Solver

Hi Bakuzoe,

Go to that blank screen and in the upper left corner, click the FILTER tab, that should change you to HIDE FILTERS and the full lineup.  Also play around with the other buttons, My Channels, Favorites, HD...   

change lineup.PNG 

The Timezone alert is pure garbage..  Has been showing its ugly, annoying, space wasting useless message.  It has been around for a number of years and has the advanced teams mind boggled.  

ciao, bj

Frequent Visitor

It worked! Thanks so much.

Problem Solver

You're very welcome, glad I was able to help.  Smiley Happy

ciao, bj

New Poster

I also have this problem. I can see all the listings, but if I select "My Channels" I get the "nothing matches the filters you selected" message. I have always used the "my channels" option  - over a year now - and just started having this problem this week.

(I have also had the wrong time zone message since the beginning and have learned to ignore it)

Admin1

kja15 -- Are you still having this issue?

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation