Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings

New Poster

TV Listings

At the xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings website, when I try to view the 'Watch On TV' listings, I get the following message.

Let's try that again.

Please refresh the page to display your TV lineup.

Refresh Page

When I click on the 'Refresh Page' button, I get the following message. 

Sorry, that didn't go as planned.

We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon. Please try back at a later time.

I have been getting this message for days.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV Listings

I have had the same problem every day for the last week.  Spoke to customer service today.  Had someone on the line who was impossible to understand.  Conversation lasted over 10 minutes with no resolution.  Service rep indicated that someone would contact me with an answer by phone or e-mail but that was over three hours ago.  This company should be ashamed of itself.

Regular Visitor

I've been getting the same message for about 10 days. Clicked the "change location" button and got the message "no service provider found in my ZIP code, 33950. Tried other ZIP's same message. ?????

Regular Visitor

I found a solution that works for me.I had been using internet explorer as my search engine when I had the problem but when I tried to access the tv listings using google chrome it worked. Still can't get the listings using internet explorer.

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem with both Internet Explorer and Chrome. The latest versions of both. The iPhone app does work. I tried contacting customer service but that didn't go so well since I only speak english and french and the person I was talking to was located somewhere in another solar system.

New Poster

I'm having the same trouble.  No Comcast TV listings using Chrome.  I think this started shortly after Chrome updated so there is another icon at the top right.  It allows you to sign into Chrome.  At first I could click this icon, change to guest account, then go to Comcast and view the TV listings.  Now even that doesn't work for me. This is on a computer that is running WinXP/SP3.  When I switch to one running Win7-32, the TV listings show up properly.  Of course, the "we are working on it" error message on the TV listings web page is useless.  And I've had enough trouble calling Comcast Customer Service that I will only do that if I think the end of the world is coming.