Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings

Regular Visitor

TV Listings

Get a message webpage must reload but it will not reload.

New Poster

Re: TV Listings

I get

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

No idea what's on tonight.

Regular Visitor

I went online and googled my problem.  I took the advice to clear my brower history and it worked.  Try it Good Luck!

Regular Contributor

Thank's that did the trick.

Regular Visitor

Can't  get TV Listing- Deleted Browser History-Still no luck-Help

Regular Contributor

It didn't work the first time for me. I went back and deleated all history.

Herbertjbeach wrote:

Can't  get TV Listing- Deleted Browser History-Still no luck-Help

Regular Visitor

Woddy; thanks for reply- I still can't regain TV Listing and Comcast rep says losing TV listing  page is an individual computer problem and not that of Comcast.-The she cut me off-So much for foreign country reps.

Regular Visitor

Try rebooting the cable modum.  Unplug it and wait 10 seconds and plug it back it.  After the signal refreshes see if you get the listings.

Regular Contributor

Let's try that again.

Please refresh the page to display your TV lineup.

REFRESH PAGE

Is what I've been getting for the past few weeks.    [Refresh] and [clear history] do not work.

Note I am not in the habit of doing Beta testing for free and will expect a $billing credit$

Sellersville PA feed.    Google chromium browser.    Xfinity HD Preferred package.

Regular Contributor

The error message indicates the tv listings load IS NOT on the individual computer/browser

Sorry, that didn't go as planned.  We're working to fix this problem and hope to have it solved very soon.  

Please try back at a later time.

Regular Contributor

Re-booting the modem doesn't work, either.

Regular Contributor

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings

... still no satisfaction with the tv listings ... 

Contributor

Comcast has been continually working on the online guide.  I have a Chrome extension for the website, and whenever they change their site I have to update my extension!  Its a pain, but it should get better eventually.  

Also, I've been having the same issue.

Regular Contributor

Please, what is the name of the chrome extension you are using ?  

I got on online chat support yesterday.     The agent said he refreshed the online tv guide for my feed and swore I wouldn't have the problem again ... and I didn't for the evening.  But today it's same-old same-old non-loading of the program guide ... 

Granted the problemo will get solved -eventually- HOWEVER I am $paying$ for it to work, not to pay to be a beta-tester.

Contributor

Hide TV Listings (htvl)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hide-tv-listings-htvl/emahdgfobodhknccbigjmnhpgihmmjbf

It hides the channels you don't want to see, and filters you can customize.  

Here is the thread regarding the extension:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Chrome-Extension-to-Hide-Channels/m-p/2309083#M35523