Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings not showing espn, espn2, nbcsn,fox sp1

New Poster

TV Listings not showing espn, espn2, nbcsn,fox sp1

Since the new TV listings web page has taken the place of the older listings page where you keyed in a zipcode and you saw what was playing on each channel, now the current page where you have to sign in to your account, Some of my channels are now showing on the guide. They are channels 13 espn, 23 espn2, 48 nbcsn and 58 fox sp1.  This doesnt effect my cable (5.99 per month DTA (sucs)) boxes as I get the channels on my TV fine, I just cant see these channels on the tv listings page.

Yes I signed into my account, No there are NO filters on. Yes I have called customer support and they transfer you around 4 or 5 times and after a hour of repeating the problem they drop your call..

Official Employee

Re: TV Listings not showing espn, espn2, nbcsn,fox sp1

jwall333 wrote:

Since the new TV listings web page has taken the place of the older listings page where you keyed in a zipcode and you saw what was playing on each channel, now the current page where you have to sign in to your account, Some of my channels are now showing on the guide. They are channels 13 espn, 23 espn2, 48 nbcsn and 58 fox sp1.  This doesnt effect my cable (5.99 per month DTA (sucs)) boxes as I get the channels on my TV fine, I just cant see these channels on the tv listings page.

Yes I signed into my account, No there are NO filters on. Yes I have called customer support and they transfer you around 4 or 5 times and after a hour of repeating the problem they drop your call..

I'm sorry you're having trouble. This can be fixed by calling 800-XFINITY and asking the agent to do a "UDB refresh" on your account. It appears that the backend systems are telling the app that you don't subscribe to the affected stations. This "UDB refresh" will fix that.

Again, sorry.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I have spent hours explaining my problem to customer service where I get transfered and dumped to another department only to be on hold queue again and having to explain my problem over and over then transfered again and then call is disconnected.. Makes anyone HATE to call customer service...

New Poster

what number is 800-xfinity, seems my phone uses numbers rather than letters????

ComcastDan wrote:

jwall333 wrote:

I'm sorry you're having trouble. This can be fixed by calling 800-XFINITY and asking the agent to do a "UDB refresh" on your account. It appears that the backend systems are telling the app that you don't subscribe to the affected stations. This "UDB refresh" will fix that.

Again, sorry.

-ComcastDan

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation