Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings not my area

New Poster

TV Listings not my area

Ever since the upgrade, for both the website and the "TV Remote app", the listings aren't even for my area. Fox is 15 not 5, CBS is 23 not 9 (for example) and I can't find out where to change my zip like I could before (although when I was logged in, it didn't matter because it knew where I was). I miss the TV remote app because without my glasses I'm blind. Seeing what's on and changing the channel through my phone was great since I can't see the TV from my bed clearly. But it is annoying try and find a cable station (like food network or lifetime) and it's not anywhere close to their channels for my area.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: TV Listings not my area

rockgirl182 wrote:

Ever since the upgrade, for both the website and the "TV Remote app", the listings aren't even for my area. Fox is 15 not 5, CBS is 23 not 9 (for example) and I can't find out where to change my zip like I could before (although when I was logged in, it didn't matter because it knew where I was). I miss the TV remote app because without my glasses I'm blind. Seeing what's on and changing the channel through my phone was great since I can't see the TV from my bed clearly. But it is annoying try and find a cable station (like food network or lifetime) and it's not anywhere close to their channels for my area.

The new site does not have the feature of setting your location like the old site did. When you login, it uses the location based (probably) on your account.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation