Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings and Program Data Feed

New Poster

TV Listings and Program Data Feed

Who can I speak to regarding your data-feed that lists available shows?

I have shows on that should only record "New" not "Repeated" shows, but often whether the show is new or repeated is worthless because it does not indicate if a show is new/repeated.

Last night Chelsea Lately was not new although your listings said it was - I saw that show a few nights ago. TMZ, today my recorder wants to record this show 5 times - only one of the shows today will be new. Charlie Rose "There are no frills; just sharp, intelligent discussion" yeah, we all know this because he has been on since the beginning of time... I know what his show is I want to know who is on his show to determine if the topic is worthy to watch.

I am waiting to hear blame on the programs side, stating that they are not correctly providing the feed to you. Guess what, if you offer a service and I am paying you for that then I hold Comcast responsible. Contact these shows and demand a proper data feed. Your DVR does not work the way things are now, it should be listed as "sometimes will record shows correctly."
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation