Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings Web

Contributor

TV Listings Web

Is it just me or did the recent "upgrade" of the listings on the web actually remove features?

I used to be able to sort by Favorites, but the regular listing was still below.

I used to be able to get to the listings for "right now" with a click of a button, now I have to use a drop down and choose the time

And is it just me or why am I only able to see 2.5 hours ahead? I often like to see what is coming for the next few hours and I have to keep moving it sideways then I have to go back, very limited.

If these features are there, please show me because I also don't find it very intuitive.

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: TV Listings Web

Sort by favorites is the first button on the left - you have to be logged in to use it. And there is also a Jump To Primetime button on the left (jump to now was removed but I'll look into getting that back). (Make sure the filters on the left are open)

PS - How many hours would you like to see? One of the problems with the grid is the more hours that are loaded the slower the grid... 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Sort by favorites used to bring your favorites to the top, but keep the other listings below. It no longer does that.

Jump to primetime doesn't help me at 1pm in the afternoon, or at 10pm at night.

If it slows the grid to have too many hours then it is either not programmed efficiently or it is not using a very convenient format. As for how many I'd like to see, I use titantv.com as an example where I can actually see 6 hours at a time, comparing that to the what I see with Comcast's listings, Comcast is very limited.

Official Employee

Filtering will narrow down listings now.

Titan has nice functionality (little ugly though)... I'll look into adding a Jump to Now button and also increasing the number of hours you can display for advanced users... 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation