Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listings Change Location Change Location not working

Regular Visitor

TV Listings Change Location Change Location not working

Nothing on tv listings and won't allow a zip code to be entered. cleared cache restarted computer. http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings# TV Listings Change Location Change Location Help? You're using the default grid. Change Location Your timezone is not the same as the listings you're viewing. Change your computer clock to change the grid. There was a problem loading the grid, reload your browser. Nothing matched the filter you selected. Customize Listings Hours Displayed 1 3 5 Channel Height Normal Compact Channel Order Channel Number A-Z Don't observe daylight saving time? -1hr 0 +1hr -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Favorites HD Only  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Movies Sports Kids -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Primetime Now 12am 1am 2am 3am 4am 5am 6am 7am 8am 9am 10am 11am Noon 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm 7pm 8pm 9pm 10pm 11pm Today Pick Date SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No matches found Hide Filters Jump Backward 11:30 12pm 12:30 1pm 1:30 2pm 2:30 3pm Jump Forward

Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV Listings Change Location Change Location not working

What browser are you using?

Every once in a while Comcast sites have issues with the different browsers. I keep Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox on my computer. Some days you need to use one

or the other on Comcast sites.

New Poster

You have for two days (yesterday and this afternoon) been rebooting the cable box to update it.

There was nothing wrong with the way it is.

I was in the middle of watching something both days when you did that.

New Poster

I was going to switch to the google fiber, received a call from Comcast to get a better package then what I had. Of course I upgrade my equipment and signed on for another 3 years.

Now when I try to bring up my channel listing on the internet I get this. There was a problem loading the grid, reload your brower. I use Firefox, Opera, and chrome and I still get the same error message.

Plus the caller ID I was told that I would have doesn't work either. Come on Comcast and fix these issues I see I am not the only one with these problems.

New Poster

Your timezone is not the same as the listings you're viewing.
Change your computer clock to change the grid.

I get this as well on the web page to change tv channels on the tv. 

New Poster

On the TV Listings web page I try to save my location but the system keeps reverting back to a default location in Philadelphia.  This has happened frequently over the last few years.  They eventually fix the problem, so I'm sure it's not at my end, but the fix only lasts for a few weeks before the problem returns.   I suspect sloppy website maintenance.