Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

TV Listing on website and ipad remote app does not give right chanels

Frequent Visitor

TV Listing on website and ipad remote app does not give right chanels

Website and ipad app shows fewer channels than it is supposed to. A message at of listing says:"Your timezone is not the same as the listings you're viewing. Change your computer clock to change the grid" The timezone is correct but change my time zone I change the time I re-enter my zip code and save, and it does not change. In several days I get a message when I go to thew eb site saying that there is a problem and they are working on it, then in a few hours it works. The tv lising then works for a few days and then it gives me a "timezone not correct" message again and it wrong AGAIN. Then the cycle starts all over again, and again, and again. This has gone on for months. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV Listing on website and ipad remote app does not give right chanels

I still have not heard from Comcast. This is really a problem and Comcast does not seem to care.

Frequent Visitor

Re: TV Listing on website and ipad remote app does not give right chanels

We're supposed to post problems here and get responses from Comcast. WHERE IS MY RESPONSE????

Hopefully a resolutions. IT worked briefly on the day I posted the first request, It hasn't worked since then. I know others are having the same problem.

We're paying premium prices for your service and get lousey service. COMCAST, PLEASE FIX THIS THING

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation